You can track your order by following the link in your Shipment Confirmation email.
If you have not received a Shipment Confirmation email, you can also check the status of your order via the Order Tracker page.
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery.
Here are some reasons your delivery might be late:
- Your order was shipped during our sales and promotions season.
- You ordered more than one product. In exceptional circumstances your order may arrive in different packages and on different dates.
- Your order was placed during a public holiday or a local public holiday.
- There were unpredictable circumstances beyond our control.
Do you want to find out the current delivery status of your order? You can easily track the status of your order.
If you used a voucher that gave you a monetary discount (e.g. €10) the voucher can be replaced if you return the full order, if your order got cancelled, or if you cancelled the order yourself.
With a voucher, you're able to get a discount when you purchase products through our online store. Here's how to claim your discount:
- Pick a product (one that's applicable for a voucher discount) from our online store.
- Go to your shopping bag by clicking the 'Check out' button at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Enter promo code’ under your order summary.
- A voucher field will appear. Type your voucher code into the field and hit ‘Apply'.
Keep in mind the voucher:
- Is only valid for a limited time.
- May not be applicable to all products.
- Cannot be applied after you've placed an order.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts. If more than one promotion or discount offer applies to your order, we'll use the one with the greatest discount.
You can find the Terms and Conditions related to voucher usage stated on the bottom of your email, or on the voucher.
There are a few reasons that can keep us from being able to ship your order.
Here are a few possible causes:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock.
- You live in a remote area, and we cannot deliver there.
- You specified a PO box as your delivery address. Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to PO boxes, because our deliveries need to be signed upon receipt.
- A payment issue might have occurred when you placed the order.
If you placed your order from our online shop and received the wrong product, please contact us and we’ll help you with the return and refund process. If you received a product that's the wrong size, you can return the product to us and re-order at our Online Shop.
The time your order takes to be delivered varies depending on the type of products you order, your delivery address and the delivery method you choose. During sale and promotion periods delivery might take a little longer than expected.
These are regular products that you have not chosen to customise or personalise.
|Delivery method||Cost||Delivery time|
|Receive your order by Internationalpost at a specified address||free||4 - 7 business days|
To personalise a product, for example by adding a name, number, badge or flag, it takes 1 day. So if you add a personalised item to your bag, please expect your full order to take 1 day longer than the delivery times advertised.
Public holidays & Warehouse closed
Orders placed on or 1 day before a public holiday may take longer to be delivered. So, please expect additional delivery time if you place your order on one of the following dates: 01.01.2018, 02.04.2018, 01.05.2018, 03.05.2018, 31.05.2018, 15.08.2018, 01.11.2018, 25.12.18, 26.12.18.
Delivery Rules & Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in the UK, Germany and Poland
- All deliveries must be signed upon receipt.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas (e.g. Jersey Islands & Guernsey), we reserve the right to cancel your order and make such orders subject to additional Terms & Conditions (e.g. requiring a minimum order value).
- You will receive a notification in case of cancellation or in case of difficulties with processing your order shortly after the issue is identified..
Shipping is free and sent by international post
If you haven’t received your package within our standard delivery times, please contact us.
We are currently not able to offer exchanges for items purchased from our online shop. If you'd like a different colour or size, then the best thing to do is to return your unwanted item(s) to us for a refund and place a new order. We'll then process your return in 48 hours and initiate a refund to your selected payment method.
There are different return methods depending on where you purchased your product. Items purchased at the online shop can only be returned to adress BOX 43, 03-295 Warsaw, Poland.
For rules and restrictions on returns, please check our return policy.
Once it arrives at our warehouse, it can take up to 2 business days to process.
As soon as we start processing your return package at our warehouse, you will receive an email to confirm that we have received and are processing your orde
Returns are free & easy within 30 days of receiving your order if they qualify as per our returns policy. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 30-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
Please note: customised and personalised items are made uniquely for you, and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault.
We will reimburse you from the day we:
- receive your online order back at our warehouse; or
- are informed by you about your decision to withdraw from the purchase agreement and within those 14 days (a) you have provided us with evidence that you have returned your online order or (b) we have received your online order back at our warehouse.
We will notify you via email once we receive your returned item(s).
From the moment we authorise the refund, your bank still needs to process it. The amount of time this takes to process the refund differs between banks and payment methods. You will receive your refund via the same method that you used to pay for the product(s).
|Payment method||Refund Timeframe|
|Credit/ Debit Card||max 10 working days|
|Paypal||max 3 working days|
You can cancel online orders, entirely or partially, within 15 minutes of placing it. Please contact us
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online. This is because your carrier needs to scan your package before you can track it. It can take slightly longer if there’s a weekend in between.
There are two ways to locate products: via the navigation or search menu.
To search with the navigation menu, select your category from the options at the top of the page. Mobile users can either click on the drop-down menu or scroll down the page to see these options.
You can then further refine your search results using the filters. This is where you can narrow down your results with options such as product type, size, colour and price.
Alternatively, you can find specific products by using the search bar at left of the page. Simply enter the product name or article number.
For product details, click on the product image. Found what you were looking for? Click on ‘Add to Bag’.
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, all Debit Cards and PayPal.
There's also the option to checkout with PayPal Express. It's a fast and secure way to bypass guest checkout and purchase our products online. PayPal has all of your details saved, so all it takes is an email address and password to safely complete your online purchase.
It may be that you placed your order using the guest checkout option. In this case, the order is not associated with a registered account. However, you can still check the status of your online order by using the order tracker.
Yes, we will email you a PDF copy of your invoice. You should receive it shortly after you get your shipment confirmation email.
It is not possible to get a VAT invoice. However, the amount and rate of your purchase is stated on your invoice.
A few minutes after we receive your order, we’ll send you a confirmation email that includes your order number. If you can’t find your confirmation email, check your spam folder. If you are using Gmail, check the promotions folder.
If you recently made your purchase, be aware that it may take up to five minutes to process your order before you get your confirmation email.
If there’s a spelling mistake in the email address you submitted, we will not be able to send you an email. But don’t worry, your order will still be processed as normal.
How can I be sure to never miss another confirmation email?
Before completing your order, please make sure that you have entered the correct information. Better still, create an account to securely save your details for future purchases. You’ll also be able to check your recent orders under 'My Account' when you log in.
If you want to buy an item from the us shop that isn't yet available, you might be able to pre-order it. A pre-ordered item is shipped to you as soon as it’s launched and you won’t be charged until we ship the item.
Yes, your delivery address can be different from your billing address as long as both addresses are in the same country.
All you need to do is untick the box that says 'My billing information is the same as my delivery information’ and then you can enter in your correct billing details.
Sometimes we have to cancel orders. This can be due to a number of reasons, including:
- Stock availability. It is most likely that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order.
- Payment issues. Your payment did not go through or we were not able to verify your payment details.
- Delivery address issues. You may have accidently entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address which we couldn’t process.
You are not charged for cancelled products. If your order, or part of it, is cancelled, you will be refunded for the cancelled products.
You don't need to have an account to place an order. However, having an account can save you time during checkout as it securely saves your address and payment details for future purchases. It’s not necessary though if you just want to place an order.
If you used PayPal, you will be charged as soon as you place the order.
You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed successfully. Once you receive the shipment email your order has been processed successfully.
You can check the status of your order by visiting the history order. This will tell you at which stage of the delivery process your order is.
Go to the shopping bag icon at the top right corner of any page. From there you can manage the content of your shopping bag.
- To delete a product, click ‘x’ next to the specific product.
- To change the quantity of a product, click the product quantity box and select the number you want to order.
Typically, you will receive the following emails regarding your order:
- Order confirmation
- Purchase invoice
- Shipping information
Upon cancelling an order, we’ll send you a cancellation confirmation email to confirm your order has been cancelled.
Once your order has been delivered, we’ll send you a review email to check your purchased articles against.
If you decide to return your order, we’ll send you a confirmation when it has been received.
You can unsubscribe from newsletters by adjusting your preferences in your user account. Or you can unsubscribe on marketing emails themselves.
- Log into your account.
- Go to ‘MY PERSONAL INFORMATION’.
- Update your preferences and click ‘Save’.
- Click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter or marketing email that you want to unsubscribe from.
- Check the confirmation box to unsubscribe.
- Click ‘Update Preferences’.
You will then be unsubscribed from the newsletter or marketing email. It can take up to a week for your request to be processed, so you may still receive newsletters or marketing emails during the week after you submitted your request.
You can change your password or email address by going to 'My personal information'.
You can change your address details or phone number by going to ‘My addresses’.
After you change your password, you will receive an email confirming that you created a new password for your account.
When you get the email, open it and click link. We send you new password.
Congratulations! You have a new password. We’ll send you an email to confirm you made the change.
The first step is to click ‘Sign up’ on the top right corner of the site to start the process. Enter your mail and click 'Create an account'
Once there you should enter your personal information. That’s your first and last name, and your date of birth, in the DD-MM-YYYY format, address.
Next you enter your login information. This is your email, and you need to create a password and confirm it. Then choose your communication preferences, and make sure to accept the Terms and Conditions.
Complete the process by clicking ‘Regiester’.
Congratulations, you made your account. We’ll send you an email to confirm.
Please contact us
For most products, you can sign up for a back in stock email about your size being available again. If the product comes back into stock, you will be emailed immediately. If it does not arrive after 30 days, the request will have expired and you will be informed.
Due to the popularity of some of our products, they can often sell out quite quickly, but there are always other options you can explore.
We use a diverse variety of materials in our products, and wherever possible make sure they are environmentally friendly and recycled. Our selection of materials contributes to our ambition of becoming an even more sustainable company.
To thoroughly research the materials that we use, head over to the materials section of our website.
For the material description of a specific product, please check:
- its online product information page
- the product labels
Buying your products from our Online shop or official retailers is the best way to make sure they will be authentic.
If you buy them in other places, like in flea markets, street vendors or internet sellers, the chances they will be fake are greatly increased.
If you think you may have purchased a counterfeit product, please reach out to us.
Quality is paramount to us. We thoroughly test all our products in real-life conditions to make sure they are in the best possible position to stand up to the uses they were designed. But it’s an inevitable reality that products can get damaged on their way to the buyer.
If a product you purchased from our online shop has a quality issue and you want to return it, you must return it to the online shop. Once you do our quality assurance department will inspect it.
You are refunded if we assess that the product was damaged during the manufacturing process, or if they are in a different condition to how they are supposed to come from the factory. We compensate costs for defective products.
We cannot compensate for products that were damaged for other reasons, including damage by negligence, misuse or wear and tear. We cannot compensate if the product was bought from anywhere other than our Online Shop.
Please note the life expectancy of a product depends on the individual using it; their characteristic wear pattern and the conditions in which it’s used. Products damaged by normal wear and tear, or products that have exceeded their reasonable lifespan, will not be not replaced.
- photos of the product (including all labels attached to the product).
- photos of the packaging.
- a copy of the purchase receipt.
- any other documentation you received with the product.
- the website address if you purchased the product online.
As fake products do not come from us, please understand we cannot accept them for exchange or refund.
We cannot provide details of any outcomes of actions we may take.
If you choose to file a complaint against the seller of the product, we will cooperate with any inquiries from authorities concerning the authenticity of the product.
For future purchases, please be advised to buy your product from our Online Shop or an authorised reseller.
Do you own a physical sporting goods store and would you like to add Skavinsky products to your product portfolio? Then please send us an email with the following information:
- the address of your store.
- some store photos. Please provide no more than 3 photos, max. 2 MB per photo.
- a short description of your store concept, marketing strategy and target audience.
- which of our product collections you would like to carry in your store.
- details of any other store branches you may own.
The review process will take some time, and your patience is appreciated. We will contact you as soon as possible about the outcome of your request.
Please contact us
We strive to become an even more sustainable company, and constantly take measures that will help us achieve this ambition.